All 19" OPEN RACKS come with the following:
- 4-Post heavy duty steel rack(Gauge 14, 1.6mm) for high load capacity
- Two pairs of post frame
- Heavy duty plinth, allows you to bolt on ground (CASTERs are optional)
- Two pairs of angle support for post and plinth
- 40 pcs M6 bolt screws w/washer
- 40 pcs M6 square nuts
- 50 pcs M5 self-tapping screws
- Depth connection brackets
- DIY packages with one Hexagon Wrench included for easy assembly
- 15U (3 boxes) shippable by UPS, the rest only by truck
- Base depth: 29.5"/35.5"(shallow racks vs. deep racks), Exterior post to post: 22.5"/28.5"(shallow racks vs. deep racks)
- Interior post to post: 16.5"/22.5" (shallow racks vs. deep racks)
- Note: sum of the front & rear brackets' length must be less than 16.5" for your rails to be mountable in 16.5" racks.
So Be Careful! our SR20 and SR26 CANNOT mount in 16.5" deep racks!
See picture following for reference! Picture showing SR26-RET used on bottom 4U case!
Top hat height: 2", Base height: 3", Wheels: 4" high
6" deeper Racks available for $29 more(sum of brackets' length must be <= 22.5"), then our SR20 and SR26 CAN mount in 22.5" deep racks!
Actual height caculator: number of units high x 1.75" + 5" when buying no casters( + 9" if buying casters)
Ex: for 40U open rack, 40 x 1.75" + 5" =75" tall if buying no casters, but it is 79" tall if buying casters!
Weight capability: 2500 lbs without casters, 1700 lbs with casters
OPEN RACKS(15U to 45U)