8-Bay Tower with SCSI Ultra320 to SATA II, RAID controller built-in (HDD NOT included)
||Quantity in Basket:none|
Shipping Weight: 25.00 pounds
(SCSI Ultra 320 68-pin connectors)
Best cost-effective Host Independent RAID subsystem!
Highest Density Available
- Small Desktop Tower with 8 bays carriers
- upport Over 2 TB
- Graphic User Interface (GUI) carry out user easy to remote management and configuration
- Menu-driven interface make user a convenient way to maintain the storage by locally LCD front console
Easy Installation, upgrade & Maintenance
- Provide a fast and easy way to install and upgrade the storage. Simplified maintenance reduces ongoing IT labor costs.
- Supports RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD.
- Supports hot spare and automatic hot rebuild.
- Allows online capacity expansion within the enclosure.
- Local audible event notification alarm.
- Supports password protection and UPS connection.
- Built-in serial port interface for remote event notification.
- Dual host channels support clustering technology.
- Tagged command queuing for 256 commands, allows for overlapping data streams.
- Transparent data protection for all popular operating system.
- RAID ADG (RAID 6) provides the highest level of data protection.
- RAID ADG (RAID 6) can tolerate multiple simultaneous drive failures without downtime or data loss.
- Supports multiple array enclosures per host connection.
- Online RAID level migration.
- Smart-function LCD panel
- Environmental monitoring unit
- Real time drive activity and status indicators
- Web-based GUI management utility
- Form Factor: 8 Bays Tower
- RAID Processor: Intel 80321 64 bit RISC + RAID-6 Engine
- RAID Level: 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD
- Cache Memory: 128MB, upgradable to 1024MB
- No. of Host Channels: 2 Host Channels
- No. of Drives: 8 Disks on Hot-Swappable Trays & Backplane
- Host Bus Interface: Ultra 320-68Pin x 2
( can work with 2 servers or attach 2 more ET-908-SA3 in series)
- Drive Bus Interface: SATA II (3Gb/s)
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 320MB/Sec per channel
- Power Supply : 300W w/ PFC; 90 ~ 240 VAC Full Range, 6A / 3A at 115VAC / 230VAC, 47Hz ~ 63Hz
- Cooling Fans: 2
- RJ-45 / Web GUI / SNMP: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Array Roaming: Yes
- Environment Detection : Temperature, Fan, Voltage
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 85% Non-condensing
- Operating Temp: 10oC ~ 40oC (50oF ~ 104oF)
- Physical Dimensions: 351.4(H) x 155(W) x400.6(D) mm
- Net Weight : 9.8 Kg (without Drives)