Linkskey Prima 16-port USB/PS2 KVM Switch 19" Rt 1U w/OSD & Daisy Chain
||Quantity in Basket:none|
Shipping Weight: 9.00 pounds
16-port Cascadable Rackmount USB PS/2 KVM Switch w/ OSD:|
The Linkskey Prima KVM is a 16-port USB PS/2 Rackmount KVM Switch that is designed for computer/server management on a central console in corporate, factory as well as in campus computing environment.
It provides the OSD Menu for intuitive KVM switching operations. It's cascadable feature can help upscale the server number to hundred. The Prima KVM switches offer a dedicated controller per port to keep the mouse and keyboard alive.
Excellent video quality with minimal degradation even when daisy-chained up to 8 units.
Keyboard/Mouse emulation provides high compatibility with machines and operating systems.
USB and PS/2 interface support on both Console and PC Side
The Linkskey Prima KVM is a USB PS/2 Rackmount KVM Switch which supports both USB interface and PS/2 interface on both console side and PC side.
You can use either PS/2 keyboard and mouse or USB keyboard and mouse on the console side as well on the PC side.
It is especially useful when your server room is inhabited with legacy computers with only PS/2 interfaces and also with newer computers equipped with only USB interfaces.
OSD Menu offers more intuitive and convenient control
The full-feature OSD menu function gives an intuitive menu-driven operation most users will find indispensable for a truly convenient KVM switching experience.
The Linkskey Prima KVM provides features such as Auto Logout, Password Protection, and etc.
Port-capacity scalable up to hundred of computers via daisy-chaining multiple KVM Switch units
A maximum of 8 units (For any 4/8/16 Linkskey Prima) can be daisy-chained together to provide a maximum port capacity up to 128* PCs (8 x 16-port).
Robust and Reliable for Corporate Server Room / Industrial Floor
The Linkskey Prima USB PS/2 Rackmount KVM Switch is a robust and durable switch in metal enclosure and provides better shielding against electromagnetic interference commonly found in lab or factory environments.
The metal case offers a sturdy protection needed to withstand accidental impact.
Remote IP access enabled by daisy-chaining with Linkskey KLE or Linkskey Prima IP KVM switch
The Linkskey Prima KVM switch can be daisy-chained with Linkskey KLE or Linkskey Prima IP KVM switch to provide remote IP access to users across Intranet / Internet.
- 16-port 19” Cascadable Rackmount USB PS/2 KVM switch with OSD
- Cascadable up to 8 units using daisy-chain cable
- Port capacity scalable up to 128* PCs (8 x Prima 16)
- USB and PS/2 interface support on both console and PC side
- Support Microsoft and Logitech standard 5-key mouse and compatibles
- Computer selection and operation using front-panel push buttons, keyboard hotkeys, and OSD Menu
- Numerical LED display and LED indicators for easy bank/port status monitoring
- Keyboard/Mouse emulation to ensure compatibility to most machines and operating systems
- One controller per port to keep alive
- Buzzer sound for hotkey and port switching confirmation
- Autoscan period programmable 5 ~ 95 through OSD Menu
- Password protection through OSD Menu
- Auto-logout timeout through OSD Menu
- High VGA resolution up to 2048 x 1536
- Model: LKV-9316
- PC Port: 16
- Console Port: 1
- Daisy-chain port: 2 (In and Out)
- Max Daisy-chain Level: 8 (Any Linkskey Prima 4/8/16 KVM switch)
- Max PC Connections: 128 PCs (128 = 8 x 16)
- PC Port Connector (All Female Type): 16 x HDB 15-pin (VGA, USB, and PS/2 integrated)
- Console Port Connector (All Female Type): 1 x PS/2 Keyboard 6-pin Mini Din, 1 x PS/2 Mouse 6 pin Mini Din, 1 x VGA HDB 15 pin, 2 x USB Type A
- Daisy-chain Port Connector: 1 x HDB 15-pin Male (For Daisy-chain In) 1 x HDB 15-pin Female (For Daisy-chain Out)
- OSD: Yes
- Daisy-chain: Yes
- PC selection: Push buttons / Hot-keys / OSD Menu
- PC port LED: 32 (2 per port)
- Bank LED: 2 digits Numerical
- Autoscan period: 5 ~ 95 sec. programmable through OSD Menu
- Keyboard/Mouse emulation: USB and PS/2
- VGA Resolution: Up to 2048 x 1536
- Power External Power Adaptor: DC 9V 1A
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Humidity: 0~90% RH, non-condensing
- Size: Standard 19” Rack Mount / 1U
- Housing: Metal enclosure
- Dimension (L x W x H): 410 × 165 × 44.5 mm
- Net Weight: 4.4 lb (2.0 kg)
- Safety / Emission: FCC, CE
Compatible Daisy-Chain switch: LKV-9304 / LKV-9308 / LKV-9316 LKV-9208IP** / LKV-9216IP**
- Compatible KVM Cable: C-KVM-SC6 / C-KVM-SC10 / C-KVM-SC15
1 x Linkskey 16-port Prima KVM switch
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Rackmount Kit with screws
1 x Cable Set (Daisy-Chain cable, Daisy-Chain Terminator, Host cable)