2U x 12Bay Fiber-to-SAS/SATA RAID Subsystem(HDD not included
||Quantity in Basket:none|
Shipping Weight: 49.00 pounds
Rear View: with 2 x 4Gb Fiber SFP & 1 x OUT (SFF8088) connectors
SCALABLE up to 7 more boxes with Tree-Structure: See Illustration below!
Features & Benefits:
- OS Independent & Transparent
- Support Two Servers/Applications Failover Clustering by providing dual SAS ports to hosts
- Mac Xsan compatible
- Support Two Servers/Applications Failover Clustering by providing dual SAS ports to hosts, or supporting even more than two servers by utilizing Fibre Channel switches.
- Provides building blocks for SAN solution.
- Provides a major element for SAN-Sharing applications
- Balance between budgets, performance & reliability by supporting both SAS & SATA II disks
- Single-Piece & Cableless Backplane Design
- Unique Tree-Structure which maintains performance and signal integrity while scaling up capacity
- Multiple Tree-Structures can be supported by using Fibre Channel switches for even greater capacity expansion.
- HD video editing applications which require high performance video streaming.
- SAN-Sharing for multiple video workstations to share the storage pool via Fibre Channel Connection.
- Multi-Servers & Applications Failover Clustering for High-Availability & Business Continuance
- Heavy duty backup applications which put multiple backup data streams to the storage in the shortest time with maximum amount of data, and also serves as a major component for the LAN-Free/Server-Free backup applications.
- Database applications which require high Random IO access.
- Any Application that needs a lots of capacity, such as archiving, etc.
- FORM FACTOR : 2U Rackmount x 12 Disks
- RAID ENGINE: Intel IOP 341 XOR processor, 800MHz
- CACHE MEMORY: Up to 2GB DDR2/ECC Memory; Optional 72 Hours Battery Backup
- RAID LEVELS: RAID-0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, JBOD; HotSpare, HotSwap, Auto-Rebuild
- RAID FEATURES:
Multiple RAID Selection & Array Roaming
Online RAID Level/Stripe size Migration & Capacity Expansion & Volume Set Growth
Volume Instant availability and background initialization
Greater than 2TB per Volume Supported
Disk Scrubbing / Array Verify scheduling for automatic repair of all raid sets
Login record in the event log with IP address and service
Support MAID - spin down drives when not in use to extend service life
Support NTP protocol to synchronize RAID controller clock over the on-board Ethernet port
Max 128 physical drives; Max 128 LUNs (volume set) per controller
- HOST INTERFACE: Two 2 x 4Gb Fiber SFP Connectors
Support Two Servers/Applications Failover Clustering
- EXPANSION INTERFACE: One 4 x mini SAS Connectot(SFF8088) to extra JBOD boxes
- DISKS : 12 x HotSwap 3.5" SAS & SATA II HDDs
- BACKPLANE: Cableless Backplane
- LCD & INDICATOR:
LCD Display with Input Buttons for setup, and error message display
System Status indication through LCD, LED and Alarm Buzzer; SES2 Ready
- RAID MANAGEMENT :
Configure and Monitor by HyperTerminal via RS232, and/or Web Browser via LAN/RJ45
Embedded SMTP manager monitors all system events, and user can select to setup email alert notification to single or multiple recipients
- POWER SUPPLY: 2 x 400W 1+1 HotSwap
- DIMENSION & WEIGHT: 3.5"(H) x 17.25"(W) x 26" (D)
- SCALABILITY Chained by Tree Structure up to total of 84 disks in 7 Boxes
- OS Independent & Transparent; Mac/Apple XSAN Compatible
- FIBER Channel HBA
LSI FIBER HBA: LSI Fibre Channel HBA: LSI7104XP/EP-LC, LSI7204XP/EP-LC, LSI7102XP-LC, LSI7202XP-LC
Qlogic Fibre Channel HBA: 2Gb Fibre HBAs and 4Gb Fibre HBAs
ATTO Fibre Channel HBA: 4Gb Fibre HBAs
MAC/Apple : 4Gb Fibre Channel HBAs